1/21/2010

Wuhoo~ Update luu

I'm here to update my little bloggie !

18/1/2010
Hubby became the driver in my family.
Bcoz my momi is lazy to drive. She always pass the car key to hubby.
Hubbu send us to HELP university college to visit their campus and get some information.
I like the environment very muchie !!!
That is totally the college life that I wan...
I wan to take foundation so that I stil hav 1 year time to think of what to do in the future.
If I take diploma I must choose what course I wan now.
Hope that I can get 5 credits in SPM becoz the entry requirement for foundation is 5 credits.

19/1/2010
Went to sg wang with my ah yi.
We bought a lot of things.
I'm regret that I didn't bring hubby along.
Bcoz the things are really heavy !

20/1/2010
I accompany hubby to go TOC for enroll into the college.
We saw GTR skyline at thr. Damn cool !
Hubby's college is quite near to HELP college.
In the future, I think hubby is gonna send me to HELP 1st, then only he go to his school.
So that I don hav to drive la ~ wuhoo !



I went out everyday, my momi is going to KILL me soon...
So I will stay at home today and ask hubby come over my place xD

No comments: